Celebrate the change of seasons with Sangria!
Whether it’s the start of Spring, Summer or Fall the great taste of white or red sangria; can help you forget about the winter blues. We at 87 North Staffing, suggest this recipe. It’s one of our favorite recipes.
Let us also aide in your party planning blues. We can help you “Be a guest at your own Party”
- 1 bottle red or white table wine (Don’t spend too much!)
- 3/4 cup brandy (Don’t spend too much!)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups sparkling water
- ½ cup simple syrup (boil one-part water, with one-part syrup until sugar crystals have dissolved)
- Orange slices, apples, pomegranate seeds, and/or almost any other fruit you have around.
- Mix all ingredients in a pitcher or punch bowl, for easy dispensing.
- (Serves 6-10)